Pages

Monday 12 September 2016

Introducing me

iMy names Elise, i'm 17 years old.
I'm studying 60 media and 30 credit business. I did level 2 media and health and social care last year.

I'm excited to study media this year as it's something i enjoy and i really enjoyed doing it last year so i hope this year will be fun and interesting.
In my spare time i'm normally out with friends or shopping. I use social media a lot, including Instagram, Facebook, snap chat, twitter and whatsapp.
I enjoy swimming a lot and over the summer i got my National Lifeguard qualification after a lot of hard work to get it.
I support Crystal Palace and when i was younger i used to play a lot of football.
I grew up in Crystal Palace, south london then i moved to Dulwich and then a few years ago i moved to Sanderstead.
For secondary school i went to Sydenham High School.


No comments:

Post a Comment